After 15 successful years in business, a creative design brand was facing certain situations of uncertainty and lack of focus and direction. Despite growth, the brand was facing stagnation. We partnered with the team to work on the brand from the inside out - defining the brand identity (e.g. its purpose, values and story), articulating the brand positioning and aligning the brand with its culture and customer experience. brand from the inside out and accompany them to take the business to the next level.
- Brand diagnostic
- Internal and external insights
- Brand definition
- Brand strategy
- Brand-culture alignement
- Customer journey mapping
- Coaching sessions
In less than 6 months, the founder has made the important transitions, thus moving towards her vision. Following our process and recommendations, results include:
- Transition from self-employment to an incorporated company
- Building a team: the founder hired her first 2 full-time employees
- Designing and opening their first office in Montreal
- More than doubled their income in the 1st quarter
- Consistently making decisions that are in line with the brand (ranging from communication tools to recruiting activities)
- Better focus on target market and positioning
Our recommendations were followed, that are focused on bringing out what makes them stand out and that will help them express the best version of their brand in a way to authentically resonate with their clients as well as build and nurture the community around their brand.